Friday, June 7, 2013

Perimenopause Treatment - Treat Menopause Symptoms Right Now!


If any of you are nearing my age you are probably having menopause symptoms like hot flashes or even night sweats. I think I am at that time in my life when I want to start thinking about perimenopause treatment. I'm getting a little tired of waking up in the morning only to have my sheets soaked and my night gown as well. And if I have one more hot flash I'm going to freaking shoot myself. Well, not really, and I know all women go through these difficulties but...

Actually that's not quite true either. Apparently many Asian women, particularly Chinese and Japanese women don't suffer from any of these issues at all...weird. But that fact of the matter is that most women, at least women of European decent, definitely have a somewhat difficult time with premenopause.

But, at least for me, I'm just not interested in taking a bunch of drugs that only suppress my symptoms. I mean, did you ever have the feeling that your doctor doesn't really know anything about the drugs he is pushing? I can't help but wonder if he is only prescribing these things because the drug salesmen tell him to.

Now menopause, and by extension premenopause, is a natural occurrence in every women's life. But that doesn't mean that any of us need to go through what could end up being years and even decades of misery. Nor do we need to dope ourselves up with prescription medication that could very well have dire side effects years down the line. There is a better and safer way...a natural way.

I have recently read about a revolutionary new method of premenopause treatment that was designed by a Doctor of Naturopathy, Dr. Holly Lucille. I don't know about you, but I love the idea of a system for women that has been actually created by a woman! At least she knows what we are all going through. And that's something that a man can really only speculate about.

So, I am pleased to announce that by going through Hollie's perimenopause treatment system, the night sweats have stopped. The hot flashes have stopped. It's not like I am never symptomatic but their effects are no longer as troubling as they were. Finally I am able to get a great night's sleep! I have to tell you it feels like heaven! It is just plain wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment