Monday, July 29, 2013

How To Treat Hot Flashes


For me, menopause was one of the most terribly difficult experiences I have ever had to face. I was miserable in nearly every way possible. However, I was blessed enough to come across a personal blog post a woman had wrote on how to treat hot flashes using an all-natural supplement. Her story gave me back the life that I was use to having. This supplement not only made my hot flashes disappear, but I felt like myself again, and I truly considered this a miracle after everything I had been experiencing.

I had a home, a family, a job, and a lot of responsibilities and commitments to keep. I became totally unable to keep up with these as my symptoms progressed and became worse and worse. Going about my daily routine was nearly impossible.

Another truly terrible thing about the hot flashes and mood swings I was experiencing is that they hurt those I loved most. Those who were closest to me soon found that they were being pushed away time and time again. My mood swings caused me to lash out at them unnecessarily, hurting them and myself as well. I even stopped loving yourself as I realized what I had become. Still, I did not realize how much I was hurting my family until my husband came to me and asked if there was something we could do to treat my symptoms. Then I knew that I must do everything possible to treat my hot flashes or things were going to get worse.

I realized how dire the situation was and began to try a number of treatment options, visiting all the best doctors in my area. From the specialized doctors, the pills, the counseling, the alternative forms to treat, the hormone replacement therapy, subjecting myself to hours of doctors visits, research, and spending possibly thousands of dollars in expenses, I finally had it. But I finally found the answer from a women's blog post I stumbled upon, her story and her actions in treating her hot flashes virtually saved my life.

I couldn't believe what she wrote. I could feel and relate to every painful word she was describing in her story, it was me! I'd agreed to what she thought too, that a lot of women think that it's hopeless in finding a solution on how to treat hot flashes. They try to get as comfortable as possible and decide to deal with menopause symptoms until they are through it. However, I followed her path and I am grateful that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment