Friday, August 2, 2013

How Can I Control Hot Flashes? Ending My Menopause Symptoms


I know I'm not alone when I say that hot flashes are the worst part of menopause and the worst menopause symptom. For me, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to have any choice but to try to control them, but the biggest issue was how can I control hot flashes? A lot of times it seemed like nothing worked, I talked to my friends in the same boat, and they basically said the same thing. I was just going to have to deal with it, have fun.

Dealing with it was not something that I really wanted to do, there had to be a solution. With the advancements in medicine, there had to be something that they could do to help me reduce the menopause symptoms and maybe at least limit my hot flashes. I have a great doctor that I'd seen for years, she'd been there when I'd given birth to both of my children, and she'd helped me through a lot of medical issues. I turned to her for this as I would anything else. When I explained to her the menopause symptoms, she basically gave me two choices. She said I could deal with them, or I could try a medication that may make it even worse. I walked out of her office frustrated and angry with the situation.

I knew that somewhere out there was something that treated menopause symptoms better than what I was dealing with. There was no way that this many people dealt with this for so long. I met a friend for lunch that was in a similar situation as me, and I watched her take a pill at lunch that was for her menopause symptoms. I told her I was so skeptical of medications, and then she told me it was a very popular all-natural remedy that worked. She gave me the information and I immediately started research. She was right, I didn't have to wonder how can I control my hot flashes and my menopause symptoms ever again, I just could and it was a wonderful relief.

Finally I felt like I had control of my life again, all thanks to a tiny supplement that (amazingly) was all-natural too.

No comments:

Post a Comment